In most cases, customers will choose to demonstrate their Source of Funds using something that shows their regular income.
In cases where they wish to spend some of the proceeds of a windfall, they might instead provide something showing a one off payment.
Either way, what’s important is that we find a level where you can enjoy playing without putting your finances or anything else at risk. It’s usually best to discuss your individual circumstances with one or our specialist advisors to work out what’s best.
Some documents that you could use include:
- Recent payslips from your employer
- Contract of current employment
- P60 form or annual tax returns
- Recent bank statements showing regular income or savings
- Evidence of share dividends or inheritance
- Company accounts or evidence of assets held