We aim to make this process as easy as possible, so it’s important everything we receive is legible and clear. You can help by trying to keep the following in mind:
- When submitting photographs of documents, it’s important ensure that all 4 corners of the paper can be seen.
- Sending pictures in higher resolution means that all information on your document can be clearly read.
- When sending bank statements, please ensure that your name and account details appear at the top of each page. Should you be sending different documents such as an accountant’s letter or tax return, please make sure that your name and anything else showing your identity are clearly visible.
- Whatever you are able to send, it’s important to capture the whole of the document with no pages missing - this helps avoid unnecessary delays.
- Screenshots of online banking apps can be useful but might not be enough to fully validate your account – that’s because we need to take steps to verify each document we receive, and this can be harder with screenshots than paper documents. If you don’t have any paper documents, or aren’t sure what to send, our Customer Service Agents or an Account Manager will be happy to discuss this with you.