1. All players must be over the age of 18 and playing from a location where online gaming is considered legal.
2. All promotions are account specific and can only be activated through the Casino's Promotions page. If a promotion does not appear in the Promotions section of
your account when you are logged in, your account does not qualify for said promotion. The decision of BoyleSports Casino is final.
3. Promotions are restricted to one per player, household, shared computer, device or IP address.
4. By accepting any bonus at BoyleSports Casino, a player agrees to be contacted by email in relation to the bonus. This includes but not limited to: completion of the
wagering requirements, bonus pre-expiration mail or changes in the terms and conditions of the bonus.
5. Unless stated in the specific bonus terms and conditions, all bonuses will remain in waiting status for 72 hours. The Bonus and any pending winnings generated will be automatically removed after this time period unless otherwise stated. Expired bonuses will not be reissued.
6. If a player wins twice the value of their bonus they must continue to play on a game with the same weighting until the wagering requirement has been met.
EG If a player is awarded a 10 bonus and wins 20 or more while playing Blackjack, they must continue playing Blackjack or a game with a similar game weighting
like Craps until they have met the necessary wagering requirement. For a full list of our Game Weightings, please click here.
7. Red flag play patterns include - but are not limited to:
- moving from high RTP games to low RTP games, eg. Blackjack/ Roulette to Slots, for the sole purpose of clearing wagering requirements;
- switching from high stakes to low stakes after large wins (more than twice the value of the bonus), for the sole purpose of clearing wagering requirements; players must
stay within 75% of the stake that triggered the win. EG Bet £/€10, win more than twice the value of your bonus, min stake allowed until the wagering is completed is £/€7.50;
- being involved in groups/ rings that have similar betting patterns and are used to gain an unfair advantage against the casino.
8. If a player is found guilty of the aforementioned, they will have their bonus and winnings revoked, original deposits refunded and will be removed from future promotions
and/ or banned from re-entering the casino.
9. Promotions are not open to employees of BoyleSports Casino, partners, suppliers or anyone else associated with BoyleSports Casino.
10. For the standard BoyleSports Terms and Conditions, click here.
Should you be unclear about any point relating to a specific promotion it is your responsibility to contact the support team and gain a full understanding before taking part
in the promotion.
11. BoyleSports Casino may cancel, terminate, modify or suspend any promotion or their Terms & Conditions at any point, without prior notice and for any reason.
Such amendments will become effective immediately upon being posted in the relevant Terms & Conditions sections of the BoyleSports Casino website.
12. BoyleSports Casino reserves the right to review the play patterns of all players. If, once a review has been completed, it appears that the player is participating in
any strategies that BoyleSports Casino deems to be abusive, BoyleSports Casino reserves the right to revoke any bonuses awarded along with
any winnings accumulated while playing with this bonus. The decision of BoyleSports Casino is final.