Boylesports want you to enjoy your gambling experience, but if you find that you need to take a break for a while, then don't worry, you can manage your account access online.
We will allow you to self exclude from one or all of our betting channels. Once the self exclusion has been set, the account will remain blocked from transacting on that channel until the exclusion period has expired. In order to set your exclusion, simply call our Customer Service Team or make your request in writing to our Head Office.
Alternatively, you can manage the exclusion options on your account by visiting the Responsible Gaming section in My Account.
* Please note that we do not lift any exclusions until the exclusion period has expired. We will also make every effort to prevent another account being opened by a customer during their exclusion period, however we will not be held responsible for activities which may occur on other such accounts opened.
- 1. We strongly support responsible gambling. The excitement of betting should not work against You. We want every Customer to Bet with responsibility and within their means.
- 2. At any time You can use Your Account to set limits on Your gambling activity on the Website. Simply log-on using Your unique username and password, select "My Account" and then "Responsible Gambling" and set Your limits.
- 2.1 Complete Exclusion. You may request Us to refuse You the ability to use Your Account in relation to the Website to place any amount of money as a Bet from Your Account on a gambling transaction. If You do this We will refund any balance on Your Account to Your nominated bank account or Card. After receiving and processing Your notice You agree that We may reject any Bet that You attempt to make, treat it as void, suspend Your Account, close Your Account and/or place You on a blacklist of individuals who We may refuse to allow or operate accounts with us. When You are self-excluded for all Our products, You will not be able to make any deposits or Bets until self-exclusion expires.
- 2.2 Deposit Limits. You may self-regulate Your Account deposit limits on the Website by accessing the "Responsible Gambling" section under the Website's "My Account" section when logged into the Website or by contacting Us at Support. Using this facility You moderate Your Account deposit activity to a level that suits Your requirements on the Website.
- 3. You may opt to contact Us by phone, in writing or at Support and request Us to set limits on Your gambling activity.
- 4. In addition, You may self-regulate Your gaming limits on the Service by accessing the Responsible Gambling section when logged into the Website. Using this facility You moderate Your activity to a level that suits Your requirements on the Website.
- 5. We reserve the right to exclude You from the Website at any time.
- 6. You acknowledge and agree that if You exercise Your rights in regulating Your use of the Website then this may also affect Your ability to place Bets on other BoyleSports Group websites.
- 7. Your self-exclusion involves a joint commitment from Us and you. We will take reasonable steps to prevent You re-opening Your account or opening new accounts. However, during the period of Your exclusion, You must not attempt to re-open Your account or to try and open new accounts.
- 8. Having implemented reasonable checks and safeguards to ensure that whilst You are self-excluded You cannot open an account We cannot be held liable to You or any third party if You are able to continue to use the Website or any Service provided by the Company.
- 9. Accounts that have been self-excluded are unable to be reactivated under any circumstances until the expiry of the self-excluded period. At the end of the period, You may recommence using the Service by phoning Our Customer Service Team (email is not accepted) after a 24 hour waiting period has lapsed.
- 10. During Your time out and self-exclusion period, We will take reasonable steps to ensure that You will no longer receive marketing materials or promotional offers but this can take up to 48 hours to come into effect.